DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Mechanical Power Transmission Equipment Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global mechanical power transmission equipment market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global mechanical power transmission equipment market is expected to grow from $54. 58 billion in 2020 to $56. 91 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4. 3%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $77. 36 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 8%.
- Gardner Denver
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast…