LAS VEGAS, Sept. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — DelveInsight’s Fecal Incontinence Market report offers detailed information on current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Fecal Incontinence market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Fecal Incontinence market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Some of the key takeaways from the Fecal Incontinence Market Report:
- As per DelveInsight’s estimate, the total Fecal Incontinence prevalent cases were 11,345,694 in 2020 in the 7MM, which is expected to increase by 2030.
- The Fecal Incontinence epidemiology analysis demonstrates a higher female FI prevalence as compared to males.
- The Fecal Incontinence therapeutics market size was evaluated to be USD 1,880 million in 2020 in the 7MM.
- The highest Fecal Incontinence market share is primarily dominated by the USA in the 7MM.
- Key pharmaceutical and biotech companies actively engaged in the Fecal Incontinence market space include Cook MyoSite, 9 Meters Biopharma, Palette Life Sciences, among others.
- The Fecal Incontinence pipeline therapies expected to get launched in the forecasted period (2021-2030) include Autologous Muscle-Derived Cells, RDD-0315, and others.
- The Fecal Incontinence therapy market growth is expected to witness a surge owing to an increase in the R&D, better understanding of the etiology, increasing FI prevalence, and launch of upcoming Fecal Incontinence…