LAS VEGAS, Aug. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — DelveInsight’s Major Depressive Disorder Market report offers detailed information on current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Major Depressive Disorder market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Major Depressive Disorder market size from 2018 to 2030 segmented into 7MM (the USA, EU5 (the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and Germany), and Japan).
Some of the key highlights from the Major Depressive Disorder Market Report:
- As per DelveInsight’s estimate, the total Major Depressive Disorder prevalent cases in 2020 were reported to be 43,845,330 in the 7MM.
- The MDD therapy market space is currently monopolized by cheap and generic drugs, thus, impacting the overall market size.
- The Major Depressive Disorder therapeutic market size appears to be dominated by the United States in 2020, worth USD 2,333.2 million.
- Key pharmaceutical and biotech companies actively engaged in the Major Depressive Disorder market space include Axsome Therapeutics, Luye Pharma, Sage Therapeutics, Chase Therapeutics, Minerva Biosciences, Relmada Therapeutics, Praxis Precision Medicines, among others.
- The Major Depressive Disorder pipeline therapies expected to get launched in the forecasted period (2021-2030) include Travivo (Fabre-Kramer Pharmaceuticals), Vraylar (Allergan/Gedeon Richter), PDC-1421 (Biolite Inc.), AV-101 (VistaGen Therapeutics), AXS-05 (Axsome Therapeutics), Pramipexole (Chase Therapeutics), SAGE-217 (Sage…