New York, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “North American Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Market Report 2021-2031” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06061839/?utm_source=GNW
Growing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases Anticipated to Augur Market Growth
According to the CDC, in the U.S., hospital-acquired infections (HAI) account for over 1.5 million infections & nearly 95,000 associated deaths per year. Molecular diagnostic is critical in the field of infectious disease testing as it provides rapid & successful results. The rising prevalence of infectious diseases & hospital-acquired infections is therefore expected to fuel molecular diagnostics market across the North American region from 2021 to 2031.
Which Factors are Fueling North America Molecular Diagnostics Market Growth?
– Growing Geriatric Population Base
– Increase in Demand for Point-of-Care Facilities
– Growing Prevalence of Target Diseases Such as Genetic, CVDs, and Neurological Diseases
– Introduction of Technologically Advanced Products
Which Factors are Restraining Growth?
– High Prices of Molecular Diagnostics Tests
– Presence of Ambiguous Regulatory Framework to Impede Market Growth
Technological Advancements to Boost Market Growth
According to the analysis, advancements in technology is projected to boost North American molecular diagnostics industry growth as they provide greater accuracy and are cost-effective. The market is likely to be guided by the launch of…