COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As an extension of their digital and experiential learning resources, Junior Achievement is partnering with Invest in You: Ready. Set. Grow., CNBC’s financial wellness and education initiative in partnership with Acorns, to host “Leveling the Playing Field Through Education,” a virtual summit for teens on April 22 at 1 pm ET.
Hosted by CNBC Senior Personal Finance Correspondent Sharon Epperson, this unique interactive event will give teens across America direct access to some of the country’s most knowledgeable experts on financial literacy. The panelists will offer simple, straightforward strategies to help empower participants to strive toward leveling the playing field through education.
- Jay Clayton, Former Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Nathalie Molina Niño, Managing Director, Known Holdings
- Lisa Cook, Professor, Economics and International Relations, Michigan State University
- Gorick Ng, Career Advisor, Harvard
- Jack Kosakowski, President and CEO, Junior Achievement USA
Students, parents and teachers interested in participating in the virtual summit can learn more and register at www.CNBC.com/FiLit.
“The events of the past year have brought the financial insecurity and inequity facing many Americans to the forefront,” said Jack E. Kosakowski, President and CEO of Junior Achievement USA. “By partnering with CNBC on this virtual summit, we can address teens’…