DUBLIN, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Limestone – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Limestone Market to Reach $65.3 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Limestone estimated at US$58.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$65.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.6% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $15.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.2% CAGR
The Limestone market in the U.S. is estimated at US$15.9 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$12.5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 3.2% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 0.1% and 1.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 0.5% CAGR.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Limestone: One of the Most Essential and Versatile Minerals
- Recent Market Activity
- Myriad Uses Across Diverse Industries Steers Consumption Volumes
- Major End-Use Markets for Limestone Products: A Snapshot
- Steady Growth Projected over the Next Few Years
- China Dominates the World Limestone Market…