SHANGRAO, China, April 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (“JinkoSolar” or the “Company”) (NYSE: JKS), one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
Strategic Business Updates
- Despite extreme challenges, we experienced significant growth in both revenues and shipments for the full year compared with 2019.
- As of the end of 2020, JinkoSolar became the world’s largest PV manufacturer, with aggregate module of 70GW. We expect shipments to sustain a growth rate of over 30% in 2021.
- Unrelenting volatility in the industrial value chain underscored the resilience to risk of integrated manufacturers. We adjusted each link of the production process smoothly and flexibly.
- Our new generation Tiger Pro flagship products will account for 40% to 50% of the total shipments this year, with cumulative orders of over 10 GW.
- JinkoSolar is leveraging our capacity for technical innovation and our brand reputation built on years of global marketing and excellent service, in order to continue expanding successfully and develop new business models.
- Uncertainty has had the effect of consolidating the market, with heightened competition among key players. In response we have been optimizing supply chain management throughout the network and partners on an ongoing basis.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Operational and…