NEW YORK, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — LiveArea, a global customer experience and commerce agency, and a business unit of PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW), announced it has formed a strategic partnership with Threekit, adding 3D product visuals and augmented reality (AR) for commerce to the agency’s customer experience portfolio.
Based on API technology, Threekit’s pioneering solutions enable companies to create shoppable, interactive 3D, photorealistic images, and augmented reality without photography. When shopping online, B2B and B2C buyers can see and interact with customized products they design and configure online in real-time.
- Visually configure complex products and solutions at scale.
- See millions of potential product configurations in AR.
- Navigate, spin, and inspect products online from every angle.
- Boost shopper confidence and reduce product returns by enabling consumers to see photorealistic product images.
- Create photorealistic images at scale for a fraction of the time and cost of traditional photography.
The solution is ideal for B2B and B2C enterprises that sell customizable goods such as apparel, consumer products, furniture, jewelry and watches, building materials, auto parts, technology and electronics, and more.
“We are excited about our status as a premier partner and the opportunity to integrate Threekit into the solutions we deliver with our strategic commerce platform partners, like Salesforce, SAP, Big…