As far as all the types of turf care equipment are concerned, mowers are the most sought-after across facilities and regions. Demand for energy-efficient and advanced equipment is also rising, with many small- and medium-sized business emerging, especially in developing regions. This is the reason why commercial lawns and turfs hold a high market share, with the trend expected to continue throughout the period of forecast.
Key Takeaways from Study
- The global lawn equipment industry has experienced significant growth in recent years, especially in emerging markets, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- Demand from the commercial sector has been increasing in recent years as a result of new technological advancements by various players, which have had a positive impact on the turf care equipment market.
- The global turf care equipment market is expected to be more competitive in the regional segment, with countries in East Asia, for example, experiencing substantial growth over the forecast period, attributable to rapid industrialization and urbanization.
- Mowers hold the largest market share because of the fact that more number of small businesses are switching to advanced options in order to expand their businesses.
- Golf turfs account for bulk of demand for turf care equipment, globally.
- Diesel is the more preferred fuel type used in these equipment, holding a market share of over 50%.
- North America leads the global market by a long way…