Hosted by Yext’s Christian Ward, Chief Data Officer, and Josh Grau, Chief Marketing Officer, The Next Wave will cover an array of topics on the growing influence of digital on legacy models — from the transformation of local businesses online to best practices when designing for audiences with disabilities.
In the first episode, Ward and Grau will introduce the series and discuss why website search hasn’t evolved since 1999, how NLP and AI will shape the search industry, and more. Subsequent episodes will be released each week, featuring the following guests:
- Seth Godin, bestselling author, Akimbo podcast host, and founder of the altMBA, on the next wave of marketing.
- April Underwood, Founder and CEO of Nearby and former Chief Product Officer of Slack, on the next wave of empowering local businesses.
- MJ DePalma, Head of Global Multicultural & Inclusive Marketing at Microsoft, and Kelli Kemery, Senior Market Research Manager at Microsoft, on the next wave of accessible digital design.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan, CEO at EXOS and former President of Equinox and Gatorade, on the next wave of digital and connected fitness.
- Steve Kalifowitz, Chief Marketing Officer of Crypto.com, on the next wave of digital currency and assets, like NFTs.
“As a search company, we know that so many of the questions businesses are getting online are related to people trying to figure out the new normal in a post-pandemic world,” said Josh Grau, Chief Marketing Officer at Yext and co-host of…