The Boston Celtics (35-34) travel to meet the Cleveland Cavaliers (21-48) Wednesday at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Tip-off is set for 8 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Celtics vs. Cavaliers odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
The Celtics have dropped three in a row, including a back-to-back set against the Miami Heat. Boston was outscored by an average of 122.5 PPG to 129.5 PPG in the two-game sweep at the hands of Miami.
The Cavaliers were put up a good fight Monday against the Pacers, but they again came up short 111-102 as they pushed against the number. They have lost 11 consecutive games while going 0-10-1 ATS. The nine-point loss snapped a six-game run of losses by 16 or more points.
Celtics at Cavaliers: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Celtics -550 (bet $550 to win $100) | Cavaliers +400 (bet $100 to win $400)
- Against the spread/ATS: Celtics -10.5 (-110) | Cavaliers +10.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 219.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Celtics at Cavaliers: Key injuries
- SG Jaylen Brown (wrist) out
- C Robert Williams III (toe) out
- PG Matthew Dellavedova (neck) out
- PG Darius Garland (ankle) out
- C Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) out
- PF Larry Nance Jr. (thumb) out
- SF Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable
- SF Taurean Prince (ankle) out
- PF Lamar Stevens (concussion) out
- SG Dylan Windler (knee) out
Special NBA Betting Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either…