The Golden State Warriors (31-31) travel to meet the Minnesota Timberwolves (19-44) Thursday at Target Center. Tip-off is set for a 8 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Warriors-Timberwolves odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
The Warriors were bounced 133-103 at home against the Dallas Mavericks. They were pretty solid in their last foray away from home, going 3-2 SU/ATS in their five-game road trip from April 14-21.
The Timberwolves have registered three straight victories, including a home-and-home sweep of the Utah Jazz April 24-26. They’re 4-0-1 ATS across the pat five outings overall, too.
Warriors at Timberwolves: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Warriors -200 (bet $200 to win $100) | Timberwolves +170 (bet $100 to win $170)
- Against the spread/ATS: Warriors -5.5 (-110) | Timberwolves +5.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 235.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Warriors at Timberwolves: Key injuries
- SG Kent Bazemore (illness) probable
- SF Damion Lee (toe) out
- SF Kelly Oubre Jr. (wrist) doubtful
- PF Eric Paschall (hip) out
- SG Klay Thompson (Achilles) out
- C James Wiseman (knee) out
- SG Malik Beasley (hamstring) out
Special NBA Betting Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either team’s money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if either team hits a 3-pointer during the game today. Promotion available in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. PA…