The Houston Rockets (15-45) travel to meet the Denver Nuggets (38-21) Saturday at Ball Arena. Tip-off is set for 10 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Rockets-Nuggets odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
The Rockets had a near-miss last time out at home against the Los Angeles Clippers, falling 109-104 as nine-point underdogs on Friday.
Houston has won just once across the past nine outings, going 3-6 ATS during the stretch. That includes a 128-99 beatdown in Houston by Denver April 16 as 9.5-point underdogs.
The Nuggets saw their four-game win streak come to a crashing halt on Friday night, as the Golden State Warriors trounced them 118-97 in San Francisco.
Rockets at Nuggets: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Rockets +850 (bet $100 to win $850) | Nuggets -1400 (bet $1,400 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Rockets +13.5 (-110) | Nuggets -13.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 225.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Rockets at Nuggets: Key injuries
- C Christian Wood (ankle) doubtful
- PG John Wall (rest) out
- PG D.J. Augustin (ankle) out
- SG Avery Bradley (illness) out
- SG Sterling Brown (knee) out
- PG Dante Exum (calf) out
- SG Eric Gordon (groin) out
- SG David Nwaba (wrist) out
- SG Kevin Porter Jr. (health and safety protocols) out
- SG Will Barton (hamstring) questionable
- PG Monte Morris (hamstring) out
- SG Jamal Murray (knee) out