The Memphis Grizzlies (33-33) play their last of a three-game road trip against the Toronto Raptors (27-40) Saturday at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla. Tip-off is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Grizzlies vs. Raptors odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
The Grizzlies suffered a 111-97 loss in Detroit, falling outright as nine-point favorites. The Under came in, snapping a 3-0 Over run. Memphis is on a 2-5 SU/ATS skid across the past seven games, too.
The Raptors were on the short end of a 131-129 overtime loss at home against Washington, and they’re just 1-5 SU across the past six despite a 3-2-1 ATS run during the span. The Over/Under has alternated in each of the past six.
Grizzlies at Raptors: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Grizzlies -200 (bet $200 to $100) | Raptors +165 (bet $100 to $165)
- Against the spread/ATS: Grizzlies -5 (-110) | Raptors +5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 226.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Grizzlies at Raptors: Key injuries
- SG Grayson Allen (abdomen) out
- SF Sean McDermott (foot) out
- PF Xavier Tillman (illness) probable
- SF OG Anunoby (calf) out
- C Aron Baynes (foot) questionable
- PF Chris Boucher (knee) out
- PG Kyle Lowry (rest) out
- PG Fred VanVleet (hip) out
- PF Yuta Watanabe (ankle) doubtful
- SG Paul Watson (knee) out
Special NBA Betting Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either team’s money line, WIN an additional…