The New York Knicks (35-28) travel to meet the Houston Rockets (16-48) Sunday at Toyota Center. Tip-off is set for 8 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the Knicks-Rockets odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
The Knicks picked up a 113-94 win against the Chicago Bulls Wednesday, starting a new win streak after their nine-game run was ended by the Phoenix Suns Monday. The Over has cashed in three of the past four, and seven of the previous nine for New York.
The last time these teams met, New York won 121-99 as a one-point favorite at Madison Square Garden back on Feb. 13 with the Over connecting.
The Rockets, already eliminated from the playoff chase, were crushed 113-87 at home by the Golden State Warriors Saturday as the Under easily cashed.
Houston has dropped six of the past seven games, and it’s 3-4 ATS during the span. The Under has hit in five of those seven outings.
Knicks at Rockets: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Knicks -500 (bet $500 to win $100) | Rockets +375 (bet $100 to win $375)
- Against the spread/ATS: Knicks -9.5 (-115) | Rockets +9.5 (-105)
- Over/Under: 216.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Knicks at Rockets: Key injuries
- C Mitchell Robinson (foot) out
- PG D.J. Augustin (ankle) out
- SG Avery Bradley (calf) questionable
- SG Sterling Brown (knee) out
- SG Eric Gordon (groin) out
- SF Danuel House Jr. (ankle) questionable
- SG David Nwaba…