The 1-seed Philadelphia 76ers and 5-seed Atlanta Hawks play Game 4 of their Eastern Conference second-round series Monday at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. Tip-off is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. Below, we analyze the 76ers vs. Hawks odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
The Hawks surprised the 76ers in Game 1, 128-124, seizing home-court advantage in this series. However, they lost both Games 2 and 3, giving the advantage right back to the Sixers.
Philadelphia scooped up a 127-111 win in Game 3 in Atlanta for their second consecutive cover. The Over has connected in five of the past six playoff games for Philly, too.
76ers at Hawks: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: 76ers -165 (bet $165 to win $100) | Hawks +135 (bet $100 to win $135)
- Against the spread/ATS: 76ers -3.5 (-110) | Hawks +3.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 224.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
76ers at Hawks: Key injuries
- C Joel Embiid (knee) questionable
- SG Danny Green (calf) out
- PG Kris Dunn (illness) questionable
- SF Cam Reddish (Achilles) out
Special NBA Playoff Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either team’s money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if either team hits a 3-pointer during the game.
Promotion available in CO, IA, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV.