PLANO, Texas, Aug. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Huawei Technologies USA will lead key discussions at Light Reading’s The Big 5G Event, which will deliver unparalleled insights into the telecommunications industry and the current 5G landscape. Virtual sessions will begin on August 30th and live events will kick off at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver on August 31st (registration here). The primary focus will be on the implementation, industry benefits and cybersecurity challenges associated with 5G connectivity. Additional materials on Huawei’s recent initiatives can also be found at the company’s virtual booth and session information and Huawei participation is as follows:
- Keynote Panel Discussion: Who’s leading the 5G rollout race? Evaluating the changing dynamics of the ongoing network rollouts in North America
- Date & time: September 1, 9:40 a.m. MT
- Participants: Paul Scanlan, CTO, Huawei Carrier Business Group, Huawei Technologies; Heather Campbell, VP, National Access Networks Engineering, Rogers Communications Inc.; Nivi Thadasina, VP, Engineering, Samsung; Emil Olbrich, VP, Network Technologies, Signals Research Group; Michael Litherland, Chief Strategy Officer, QCT.
- Breakfast Briefing: The Shared Responsibility for a Safer Cyberspace
- Date & time: September 2, 7:45 a.m. MT
Participants: Andy Purdy, Chief Security Officer, Huawei…