NEW YORK, May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The Smart Thermostats Market was worth around USD 2,254.1 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 6,866.4 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 20.4 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the digital remittance market’s drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the digital remittance market.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Smart Thermostats Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Smart Thermostats Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 20.4 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Smart Thermostats Market was valued approximately USD 2,254.1 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 6,866.4 Million by 2028.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the market due to the adoption of smartphones and smart electronic appliances in the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
- North American market is expected to witness significant growth due to the existing residential and commercial infrastructure in the region being integrated with the most advanced facilities, which is driving the smart thermostats market in the region.
- The federal energy management laws enforced by the Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy are…