DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Hydrazine Hydrate Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for Hydrazine Hydrate is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
- Anbros Consultants And Engineers
- Arkema Group
- Arrow Fine Chemicals
- Capot Chemical Co. Ltd
- HAIHANG INDUSTRY CO. LTD
- Hangzhou Dayangchem Co. Ltd
- Hunan Zhuzhou Chemical Industry Group
- Japan Finechem Inc.
- NIPPON CARBIDE INDUSTRIES CO. INC.
- Otsuka-MGC Chemical Company Inc.
- Toronto Research Chemicals
- Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co. Ltd
- Yibin Tianyuan Group Co. Ltd
- ZEEL PRODUCT
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Polymerization and Blowing Agents Segment
- Hydrazine hydrate is an inorganic compound which is highly reactive and unstable. It is a colorless compound having pungent smell.
- The growing demand of polymer products in various applications in end-user industries such as automobile, electronic gadgets and footwear industry is increasing the demand of hydrazine hydrate and propelling its market.
- Rising demand of polymer foams in polymer industry is driving the hydrazine hydrate market. Additionally, hydrazine hydrate is used in manufacturing of rubber and plastic chemicals.
- Derivatives of hydrazine hydrate namely, azobisisobutyronitrile and azodicarbonamide are used as polymerization initiators and low…