NEW YORK, May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market was worth around USD 5,419.5 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 7,430.2 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 5.4 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.4 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Tire Cord and Tire Fabrics Market was valued approximately USD 5,419.5 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 7,430.2 Million by 2028.
- Asia Pacific region held the largest Tire Cord Fabrics Market share, during the forecast period and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Increasing e-commerce (which has resulted in growth in the logistics industry), construction, and mining industries, demand for commercial vehicles has been constantly increasing.
- The existence of large automotive and tire manufacturing companies, as well as a growing emphasis on lowering greenhouse…