The conglomerate shows its strength in 2020
Realised in 2020
- A highly unusual year with increased volume sales and a strong EBITDA improvement. Solid cash flows from operations and sharply reduced debt along with successful capitalisation of business opportunities.
- Revenue rose by 2% to DKK 21,273 million (2019: DKK 20,946 million)
- EBITDA rose by 13% to DKK 2,209 million (2019: DKK 1,951 million)
- Cash flow from operating activities improved by 63% to DKK 2,296 million (2019: DKK 1,410 million)
- ROIC excl. goodwill was 15.3 % (2019: 12.3%)
- Proposal that the dividend for the 2020 financial year remain at DKK 14 per share.
Outlook for 2021
- Guidance for higher revenue and for EBITDA to remain high.
- Business activity is expected to remain at a high level, and increased investments to be made during the year will provide the basis for additional growth. The coronavirus remains a part of everyday life, but the Group’s businesses stand well prepared for the changing market conditions.
- For 2021, we expect consolidated revenue of about DKK 21.9 billion and EBITDA in the range of DKK 2,015-2,225 million.
Briefly on the development of the companies in 2020
BioMar had a good year with revenue and EBITDA improving and strong positive cash flows from operations. Despite the unusual conditions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, BioMar managed to maintain near-normal operations during the year. The company established new product…