The goal of the campaign is to reach female consumers and establish their connection to the female leaders at DICK’S Sporting Goods in order to affirm that DICK’S is a brand and company that will fight to champion women and address their concerns and needs. The leaders highlighted in this campaign, in order of appearance, are:
- Julie Lodge-Jarrett, Chief People Officer
- Carrie Guffey, Senior Vice President, Merchandising
- Nina Barjesteh, Senior Vice President, Product Development
- Melissa Christian, Vice President, Marketing
- Toni Roeller, Senior Vice President, Store Environment
- Kim Walker, Senior Director, Visual Merchandising
- Aimee Watters, Executive Director, DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation
- Lauren Hobart, President & Chief Executive Officer
The campaign was developed by creative agency, Badger & Winters. “DICK’S has a team of incredible leaders who are writing a new playbook for women and girls in sports. Lauren and the team recognize the power sports has to change the trajectories of girls’ lives. Our agency is so proud to be a part of their efforts,” said Madonna Badger, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Badger & Winters.
Already in 2021, the Company has made several efforts to champion women, while highlighting the importance youth sports play in the lives of girls including:
- A commitment by The DICK’S Sporting Goods Foundation to donate 100,000 DSG Brand sports bras over the next 18 months to under resourced female athletes across the country.