There’s a lot of misinformation out there about vaccines and what life looks like after the pandemic. So the Verify team brought your questions straight to experts.
WASHINGTON — March 5 marks the one-year anniversary of coronavirus hitting the DMV, and the Verify team has been busy getting you the answers.
We went straight to some of the top experts to answer the latest questions on vaccines and COVID-related questions, from distribution to common side effects.
To help sort through the misinformation, we brought those questions to five infectious disease experts on a roundtable discussion.
- Dr. Namandje Bumpus, Director and professor, Department of Pharmacology and Molecular Sciences at Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Linda Nabha, Infectious Disease Expert with the University of Pittsburgh
- Dr. William Schaffner, Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Gigi Gronvall, Immunologist and Associate Professor of Environmental Health and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Stephen Kissler– Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health