The No. 9-seed Kansas State Wildcats (8-19, 4-14 Big 12) meet the No. 8-seed TCU Horned Frogs (12-13, 5-11) in the first round of the Big 12 Tournament at T-Mobile Center in Kansas City on Wednesday for a 6:30 p.m. ET tip-off. Below, we analyze the Kansas State-TCU odds and lines, with NCAA college basketball picks and predictions.
Kansas State vs. TCU: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Kansas State +165 (bet $100 to win $165) | TCU -200 (bet $200 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Kansas State +4.5 (-115) | TCU -4.5 (-105)
- Over/Under: 127.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Kansas State vs. TCU: Three things to know
- K-State struggled overall this season, but it might have played its best basketball down the stretch. They finished 3-1 SU/2-1-1 ATS across the final four games, including a 62-57 win over ranked Oklahoma as a 10-point underdog and a 62-54 win at TCU Feb. 20 as 6.5-point ‘dogs.
- TCU enters on a big-time skid, going 1-6 SU across the final seven regular-season games, with its only win over last-place Iowa State Feb. 27. The Horned Frogs also went just 2-6 ATS across the final eight outings.
- The Over went 3-1 in the final four games for TCU, but the Under went 6-0 in the final six games for Kansas State. The Under also cashed in each of the two meetings between the two in the regular season.
Special College Basketball Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on any…