London, England–(Newsfile Corp. – March 8, 2021) – Reuters Events have today launched their flagship insurance event, The Future of Insurance USA 2021 (June 22-24, 2021, Online). The Future of Insurance USA 2021 is the premier event welcoming senior executives from across the insurance value chain. It is the only place for the C-level led, executive view of the trends and challenges that are transforming our rapidly evolving industry. With so much focus on building resilience and seizing opportunities for growth, decision makers across all insurance lines will join forces to develop strategies for innovation, customer engagement, product development and more.
In 2021, insurers have the opportunity to reset and build the foundations for the insurance of the future. Amplified by the rapidly accelerating tech evolution and the need to digitize, they must urgently transform products and services, tackle emerging risks, and strategize for success in a shifting landscape.
First release of the industry-leading speakers confirmed in attendance, include:
– Walter White, President & CEO, Allianz Life
– Bill Martin, President & CEO, Plymouth Rock Home Assurance
– Yaron Ben-Zvi, CEO, Haven Life
– Bret Ahnell, EVP, Staff Operations, FM Global
– Ketty Trivedi, CMO, Prudential
– Dean Del Vecchio, EVP, CIO & COO, Guardian Life
– Cheryl Lebens, VP, Chief Risk & Strategy Officer, Grange Insurance
– Drew Aldrich, Managing Director, American…