On Thursday morning, 420 companies hit new 52-week highs.
- The largest company by market cap to hit a new 52-week high was Visa (NYSE:V).
- Nova Lifestyle was the smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week high.
- Entera Bio (NASDAQ:ENTX)’s stock made the biggest move upwards, moving 201.25% to reach a new 52-week high.
The following stocks created new 52-week highs as of 10 a.m. ET on Thursday:
- Visa (NYSE:V) stock set a new 52-week high of $226.29 Thursday morning. Over the session, the stock traded up 0.96%.
- Mastercard (NYSE:MA) stock made a new 52-week high of $389.00 Thursday. The stock was up 0.74% for the day.
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) stock on Thursday broke to a yearly high of $62.45. Shares traded up 0.81%.
- Chevron (NYSE:CVX) stock set a new 52-week high of $112.45 Thursday morning. Over the session, the stock traded up 0.33%.
- Boeing (NYSE:BA) shares hit $256.65 on Thursday morning, setting a new 52-week high for a change of up 3.38%.
- Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE:RY) shares broke to a new 52-week high of $92.68 on Thursday. Shares of the company traded up 0.63%.
- Total (NYSE:TOT) shares broke to $49.66 on Thursday, setting a new 52-week high with a change of down 0.06%.
- Goldman Sachs Group (NYSE:GS) shares hit a new 52-week high of $342.76. The stock traded down 0.18% on the session.
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE:TD) stock made a new 52-week high of $64.76 Thursday. The stock was up 0.48% for the day.
- Deere (NYSE:DE) shares set a…