BOCA RATON, Fla., April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — With a flake-proof, smudge-proof and run-proof formulation and dramatic length and volume that rival even traditional mascaras, Blinc’s UltraVolume builds off mascara’s century-long history to provide a stunning, lifted, full-glam look that lasts from the gym to the boardroom to a night on the town.
Here’s a look at mascara innovation from its initial invention:
- 1917: Eugene Rimmel invents the first mass-market mascara
- 1938: The first waterproof mascara is invented
- 1960: The first “modern” mascara is created, utilizing brush-in-tube packaging
- 1988: The first clear mascara is launched
- 1995: Blinc launches the first tube forming mascara, offering ultra-longwear hold and effortless removal
- 2000s – 2010s: Many lengthening, volumizing and thickening mascaras hit the market
- 2021: The “perfect” mascara is achieved with Blinc’s UltraVolume Tubing formulation
To watch a brief overview of the history, click here.
By solving the mystery of how to leverage incredible volume and length, ultra-longwear and effortless removal with sustainable packaging and a clean formula, Blinc is creating a new, ethical standard for mascara 104 years after its creation.
Beginning with UltraVolume, all Blinc cosmetic formulas will be CLEAN and free from harmful Sulfates, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Palm Oil and more. These changes are in addition to Blinc’s longstanding adherence to creating…