Published May 14. 2021 02:45PM
Northern Lehigh School Board on Monday approved the following financial matters:
• The purchase of an HPE Server/SAN BladeCenter from Integra One at a cost not to exceed $194,560, with funding through the ESSER grant.
• To bid for the purchase of five Halo Fogger machines and HaloMist disinfectant, with funding through the ESSER grant.
• To bid the purchase of two 20-by-40-foot event tents, with funding through the ESSER grant.
• An agreement with Swank Movie Licensing USA for the Northern Lehigh High School for a term of three years at a cost of $1,393, funding through ESSER funds.
• Pavement Maintenance Contractors Inc. to clean, seal coat and stripe the pavement area of the bus lot and stadium area at a cost not to exceed $18,650, and Peters Elementary at a cost not to exceed $18,955, with funding through the 2020-2021 buildings and grounds budget.
• An agreement between the district and Frontline Education for the purpose of providing web-based applications for planning, reporting, monitoring and archiving student data in compliance with federal and state mandated regulations. The cost for these services will be $3,298, which represents an increase of $153 for the 2021-2022 school year.
• A five-year Student Transportation contract with…