The Orlando Magic (13-24) will take on the San Antonio Spurs (18-15) on Friday night at the AT&T Center. The tip-off for this game is set for 9:00 PM ET. Below, we analyze the Magic-Spurs odds and lines, with NBA picks and predictions.
Magic at Spurs: Odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Magic +240 (bet $100 to win $240) | Spurs -300 (bet $300 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Magic +7.5 (-110) | Spurs -7.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 214.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Magic at Spurs: Key injuries
- SF Terrence Ross (knee) questionable
- PG Cole Anthony (ribs) doubtful
- SG Evan Fournier (groin) doubtful
- PF James Ennis (calf) doubtful
- PF LaMarcus Aldridge (trade block) out
- SG DeMar DeRozan (personal) out
Special NBA Betting Promotion!
Place a $1 bet on either team’s money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if either team hits a 3-pointer during the game today. Promotion available in CO, IN, MI, NJ, TN, VA and WV. IA and PA residents, don’t miss BetMGM‘s risk-free, first-bet offer!
Place your legal, online sports bets at BetMGM! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Magic at Spurs: Odds, lines, predictions and picks
Spurs 110, Magic 101
Money line (ML)
PASS on the money line here as there just isn’t enough value on the Spurs (-300). Orlando has lost their last six games including a contest against the Heat on Thursday night.