Bitcoin games are everywhere you look online. You’ll find standard options, like poker or slots, but there are off the beaten path games accepting cryptocurrencies. Crypto gambling has taken the most crucial building blocks of the virtual world and built a rapidly growing empire. Crypto wagers don’t change gaming elements, but they do add unique features to traditional classics. Digital capital has given the virtual gaming community a facelift, making ample room for additional changes as blockchain technology improves.
One of a Kind Virtual Bitcoin Games
When people think about online gambling, slot games usually come to mind. While Bitcoin slots are extensively popular, people tend to forget about the alternative Bitcoin gaming possibilities. CryptoCasinos.com keeps an updated list of the best Bitcoin casinos, game guides, and other helpful information. CryptoCasinos highly recommends checking out some of the following gaming possibilities.
- Bitcoin Lotteries – Online lotteries have welcomed Bitcoin into the gambling world with open arms. Some digital lotteries accepting crypto tokens have strict regulations regarding ticket purchases. BTC lotteries are rarer than blockchain casinos, and Bitcoin lotteries offer slim chances of winning. Crypto lotteries have been scrutinized for not offering more social gaming features.
- Bingo – Bingo enthusiasts have gone wild over Bitcoin bingo games. Crypto bingo allows players to interact with each other via game chat rooms. Virtual social interactions are in high demand for online gambling, causing operators to push beyond typical limitations.
- Scratch Cards – Bitcoin scratch cards were laughed at initially, but digital scratch cards have rightfully earned a place amongst gaming classics. In real-time, instant scratch-off cards were hot selling items. So, it made sense to create a digital alternative specifically for crypto gamblers. Virtual scratch-off cards offer more interactive aspects, making the digital version feel just like the real thing. Investing in crypto gambling platforms might turn out to be an easy way to earn instant cash.
- Dream Catcher Live – Evolution Gaming is the software company that made Dream Catcher Live a reality. Live game shows with crypto gamblers shattered the core concepts behind digital gambling. With Dream Catcher Live, players could enjoy interactive social gambling without ever leaving home. Crazy Time and Mega Ball are other live casino game shows very similar to Dream Catcher Live, although Mega Ball gameplay moves at a much more rapid pace.
- Bitcoin Sportsbooks – Sports betting platforms welcome new bettors using digital currencies. Sports fans will find endless bonuses for deposits made with crypto tokens. MMA fights, boxing events, and tennis matches are a few popular selections bettors can access at reputable sportsbooks.
- CS:GO – E-gaming has broken off into a private sector entirely independent from digital casinos. CS:GO gambling utilizes in-game items for wagers, with most scenarios centered on play-to-win gameplay. DOTA 2 and Formula One are other massive online multiplayer games hosting skin gambling.
- Bitcoin Dice – Bitcoin dice offers countless cryptocurrency platforms, all offering provably fair gameplay. Miniature casinos have been built on independent blockchain networks, using Bitcoin dice as fuel. The game’s simplicity contributed significantly to its ascension to the top of gaming charts.
Try Something New
There has never been a more opportunistic time to jump on the Bitcoin gambling bandwagon. Pro gamblers are testing the waters, trying new things. It is unwise to allow yourself to get boxed into a zone you can’t escape. Like the ones mentioned above, playing new games gives players experience and knowledge, ultimately making them more well-rounded.